You’re thinking about Life Coaching
You think you could benefit, but not sure you can commit to something long-term (but seriously it’s only 3 months!) Maybe you’re worried about time, money, homework, action steps. If you have a picture painted in your mind – of course you’ll make up all sorts of stories to tell yourself about why you should – or shouldn’t – hire a coach.
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- I’m stuck in this “place” and don’t really know which way to go next.
- People I talk to give me conflicting information.
- There is so much information out there I can’t disseminate it, and I’m overwhelmed.
- I know what I need to do, I’m just not doing it.
- I’m educated, smart – why can’t I just “do it”?
- I want to change….but I don’t want to change.
- My doctor says I need to lose a few pounds (or lower my blood sugar, blood pressure-you name it) but I don’t know where to start, or what to do!
- I’m eating all the healthy things, and working out 5x a week and my weight is not budging!
- I’m stress-eating and it hasn’t caught up with me…yet. I’m afraid It’s only a matter of time.
- I’m in a rut, I want to be motivated like I used to be.
- I want to do ____this thing____ but I’m afraid if I do people will think I’m selfish.
- I want to improve my [name area of desired improvement] but I think it will take me away from my family obligations.
Need I say more?
If even one of the above statements resonates with you, schedule some time with me to really find out if you need me (or another coach.) There is no obligation and you won’t be pushed or sold.
But you won’t know if you never take the next step.
A lot of fear is based on the unknown.
If you make the decision to know more, you’ll get facts – which is the best ammunition you can have to make an informed decision!
Ronni can be reached at www.veronicaswellness.com/contact
or click on the button below to get on my calendar for a free call!